Vision of Life




As part of a school's nursery admission process, I was required to imagine a vision for my child's life. How beautiful an exercise, I thought.

And from the crevices of my soul, came this poetry. 

           
May experiences be your teacher and learning be your tool;
May faith make you grow and love make you bloom.

May fun be your friend and happiness your goal;
May inspiration be your guide and truth your heart's shoal.

May confidence bring you balance and courage only peace;
May action be your strength and result only a tease.

May wisdom be your might and knowledge be your glory;
May vision be your sight and success be your story.
 

 May you succumb to the causes dear and pick the right fights.
And may your dreams be a lullaby while you sleep sound at nights.





I wish this for my son and for every little child out there.

Labels: